Neje 2S Plus Timing Belt

Good afternoon ! I intend to change the Timing Belt on my Neje Master 2S Plus A40640 and would like to confirm if the model SKU: NEJE00150 is he correct timing belt to use.

Thank you

yes

Hi Jim

Thank you for your reply and I already placed order for spare Timing Belt.

I have another question and appreciate your advice please. I noticed when doing engraving on my Neje 2S Plus, after completion if I find that it’s not good enough I repeat the same engraving again. The end result is usually shows the engraving is not exactly the same and is out a little. Example if I engrave the name “Leathercraft and Engraving Work” and if the first result is not clear enough I repeat same engraving again. The end result is often out a little. Which end up looking like dual lines. Can you advice why.

Best Regards

John Ng

This email transmission may contain information belonging to the sender. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named on this transmission sheet. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to the intended recipient, you should return to sender immediately. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email information is strictly prohibited.

Need to adjust the tightness of the belt

Thank you.

Dear Jim

Hope you had a good weekend. I have tightened the Timing belt and is now working fine.

Besides using LightBurn software I sometimes also do engraving using Neje software in my Android computer. I intend to transfer the software to my other MacBook Air computer. I’m using Neje Master 2S, A40640 machine. Can you provide the correct website address to download this software please so I don’t make any mistake. Hope I can do it so I only need one MacBook Air computer instead of 2.

Thank you and appreciate you advice.

Best Regards

John Ng

This email transmission may contain information belonging to the sender. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named on this transmission sheet. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to the intended recipient, you should return to sender immediately. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email information is strictly prohibited.

Dear Jim

I have managed to download the Neje Wiki software. Thank you.

Best Regards

John Ng

https://neje99.com/software/neje-control-software-for-ios-macos.html

Dear Jim

Good afternoon ! I’ve tried going in to the website provided : https://neje99.com/software/neje-control-software-for-ios-macos.html

I follow according to the website but I am not able to do what was suggested. From my Neje software there is nothing much I can do except to use pictures from the Gallery for engraving.

I cannot import any pictures etc.

Best Regards

John Ng

Neje software does not support processing all NC files. Please consider using lasergrbl
https://neje99.com/faq/how-to-work-with-lasergrbl.html

Please refer to this upgrade for MAC
1.go to https://app.neje99.com/ (via google chrome!, safari, firefox don’t work)
2.click the “Connect to Device via Bluetooth” button and connected your device with bluetooth (no USB cable)
3.click “Firmware Center” and update your firmware.

Dear Jim

Thank you. I’ve done the 1st suggestion also but have problem. Also will try out your second reply suggesting connection using Bluetooth.

Is this reliable since there is no USB connection. If it’s not 100% I’ll use my Neje Master 2S with LightBurn software.

Thank you

Best Regards

John Ng

Can be upgraded with bluetooth, reliable

Dear Jim

Good morning ! In your earlier reply you recommended :

1. go to https://app.neje99.com/ (via google chrome!, safari, firefox don’t work). I went in via Google Chrome/
    2.click the “Connect to Device via Bluetooth” button and connected your device with bluetooth (no USB cable). Do I need to connect to my Neje 2S to do any settings etc. Also is the Neje 2S set to use with Bluetooth, also because when I went in to Bluetooth it’s searching for devices.

3.click “Firmware Center” and update your firmware.

I tried briefly and noticed I have to download “Blufy web”. This is meant for iPhone or iPad and not for MacBook Air. Is this correct. I want to use it in my MacBook Air computer.

Sorry for asking so many questions. Although I’m using LightBurn I also sometimes like to use Neje software.

Best Regards

John Ng

NEJE 3 Support MAC upgrade

https://neje99.com/software/neje-control-software-for-ios-macos.html
NEJE 2S refer to this link to upgrade

Dear Jim

Thank you.

Best Regards

John Ng

Hi Jim

I downloaded the software below and is dong testing now. It is engraving OK. However I still cannot stop the engraving if I decided not to engrave.

I can go in and load another picture and press OK to stop the first job. But there is no Stop button to stop if decided.

Is there any way to do it.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best Regards

John Ng

Can you shoot a video? I want to confirm your description

Hi Jim
Thank you. It’s almost 7:00 pm & you’re still working. I’ll try to do it tomorrow. If I shoot video I hope I can sent out as attachment.

Thanks & please stay safe & wear mask. News saying it’s getting more & more cases.

Best Regards
John