Laser 2s max bleibt mittendrin stehen

Hello I have the following problem. My Neje master 2s max simply stops in the middle of the laser without an error message. Tried 3 programs (laser grbl, neje and lightburn) Same problem everywhere. Laser just stops. 1.1 f firmware imported and USB cable exchanged All without success. I’m just desperate. I ask you for help. Will they find a solution? Thank you in advance.

Jurgen Erhardt

Hello, according to your description, I can’t accurately judge the problem. Please follow the steps in the link to shoot a video and send it to us so that we can judge the problem.
https://neje99.com/troubleshooting/troubleshooting-of-neje-2s-series-device.html

bonjour
j’ai le même soucis.
Le travail s’arrête, aucune erreur n’est signalée dans la console.
j’ai testé en passant par câble USB et en wifi: même soucis.
le firmware de ma carte mère est à jour et j’ai testé plusieurs logiciel.
le Gcode à été vérifié et est sans erreur.
le travail ne s’arrête pas toujours au même endroit.
Je lis sur certains forum qu’il y a eu des cartes mères défectueuses, comment savoir si c’est le cas ( la mienne est NEJE MASTER 2S Max rev 1.2
J’ai effectué tous les test décris dans le lien (sauf le bluetooth ) tout est ok

hello
I have the same concern.
The job stops, no error is reported in the console.
I tested via USB cable and wifi: same problem.
the firmware of my motherboard is up to date and I tested several software.
the Gcode has been verified and is error free.
the work does not always stop at the same place.
I read on some forums that there have been faulty motherboards, how do I know if this is the case (mine is NEJE MASTER 2S Max rev 1.2
I performed all the tests described in the link (except bluetooth) everything is ok