Mi laser dejó de cortar ayuda!

Ya tengo un año con este laser, pero de momento dejó de cortar, no sé que pasó. Les anexo un video para que vean y me sugieran algo. Pienso que el segundo diodo ha dejado de funcionar, es esto posible? Conozco bien mi laser, ya no sé de qué otra manera arreglarlo, algo anda mal.

Les dejo link del video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dBUyudxAHWrNQ61x2h9GK699LwH6vieN/view?usp=share_link

Cutting MDF boards Have you been using air assist before? Has the lens been cleaned?

Hello Arthur,
two things to start with:

• Clean the lens (a photo, please) and adjust the focus (also a photo of this, where you can see the focus.).

Especially when cutting MDF/HDF, deposits quickly form on the lens. And since no Air Assist is used, the possibility of contamination is even greater. Incidentally, it is also in the item description on the NEJE shop page.
It’s unlikely that a diode is defective, but about it
exclude the photos please.

Greetings
Coffee

Gracias por responder. Te paso fotos.

Mi lente siempre está limpio.

Y este es el enfoque que uso. IMPORTANTE Llevo usando así mi enfoque por mas de 1 año y todo estaba bien, de momento dejó de cortar.

It doesn’t look very clean looking at the picture, you can try removing the small internal lens

Hi, the lens always are clean, the steel maybe not, but this does not affect the lens or cut. I always remove the gold screw and clean my lens.

Cutting MDF boards requires high-pressure air assistance. I can’t judge the light decay from the video you provided.

Gracias por tu respuesta. Llevo 1 año con mi laser y no uso el asistente de aire y me corta muy bien, solo en estos días paró de cortar después de una limpieza rutinaria. Es por eso que pienso que posiblemente un diodo se haya fundido, espero que no. Ya estuve checando las compresoras de aire, Neje recomienda la ACO 328, desgraciadamente el voltaje de esa bomba es de 220V, no existe en 110V, conocerás otra bomba que funcione a 110V con la presión suficiente? Te agradecería mucho amigo. Saludos desde México

You usually cut without using air assist, what are the parameters for cutting 3mm MDF?